David, Goodman & Madole maintains a sophisticated and broad-based corporate and transactional law practice. In addition to the areas of practice set forth below, our attorneys assist companies with their everyday business needs and routinely act as the client’s “general counsel,” participating in decisions concerning corporate structure, liability prevention, resolution of employment disputes, and overall transactional and corporate consultation.
David, Goodman & Madole’s corporate and transactional attorneys practice in the following areas:
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Planning
- Real Estate Sale, Disposition and Development
- Banking, Financial Institutions and Lending
- Intellectual Property, Technology and Licensing Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Leasing and Development Transactions
- Computer, Internet and Software Law
- Advertising, Media and Sports Law
- Wills and Trusts
Our team of corporate and transactional attorneys has years of experience representing clients actively involved in commercial, real estate and business transactions.